We’re excited to share with you an update to the front-end marketing site for StateNewslines.
The purpose of the site is to help
- you save time by getting all your local news in one place;
- introduce you to our free index of state and local headline news;
- share with you our 50 free iphone apps for your state
- share some short video tutorials on how to make the most of the service
The new site layout makes it easy to
- see a video tour of the service;
- quickly get to your state’s local news;
- download the free mobile apps;
- learn about our advertising sponsorships
- and send a local or statewide press release
We’ll be posting some updates each week on our blog to keep you current with all that’s going.
We’ll continue to share with you our insights on the intersection of internet media local news; and the impact that social and mobile trends are shaping our experience with local news.
And most of all, we’ll continue to provide you with the best and most comprehensive index to your state’s local business, sports and political news every minute of every day.
Thanks for all of your support and feedback.
~ The StateNewslines Team