- By using StateNewslines.com website or any of its fifty-one portfolio websites or StateNewsWire.net, (“The Company”, “The Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- StateNewslines and StateNewsWire reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
StateNewslines Free Service
- Anyone can view any of StateNewslines 51 sites and see each state’s index of state/local news stories for free.
- Users who register and provide their name, email, zip code and industry/role demographic, are provided additional features for free such as state news search, personalized multi-state ‘MyNews Page’, social sharing features and activated hyperlinks to all news stories.
- Free, registered users of StateNewslines can also apply for the Freemium StateNewsWire state/local press release distribution service.
- You can register for StateNewslines at: https://www.statenewslines.com/myaccount/register.cfm
StateNewsWire Freemium & Paid Service
- StateNewsWire provides, at their sole discretion, freemium and paid plans for statewide/local press release distribution services to registered users and paid customers.
- The available plans are listed at: http://www.statenewswire.net/portal/pricing
- StateNewsWire customers can prepay in bulk for a certain number of press releases.
- StateNewsWire customers can enjoy greater savings by choosing a monthly subscription plan.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- If you purchase a StateNewsWire ‘Pay as You Go’ plan, you will be billed immediately for the amount purchased. Their will be no recurring billing. Your Freemium package also stays in effect.
- If you purchase a StateNewsWire ’Monthly Subscription’ plan, you will be billed immediately for that plan amount. Recurring billing is in effect with the next billing date being the same day of the month – next month. (Ex. Purchased $25/month plan on the 17th of May – recurring billing will be for $25 on the 17th of June) If a purchase is made on the 29th, 30th or 31st – the billing date is set to the 28th of the following months.
- If a StateNewsWire Subscription plan is cancelled, prior to the recurring billing date, no further billing will occur and you can use the remaining press releases in your account until the next billing date.
- If a StateNewsWire Pay as You Go plan is cancelled you can use the remaining press releases in your account until the expiration date.
- If you change from a plan that costs more than the one that you are currently on, you will be billed for the new plan, you billing anniversary date will be reset to the current date( as explained in #3) and the expire date for your press releases is extended according to your new plan.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. The company does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. A request to cancel must be provided in email to firstname.lastname@example.org or provided via our feedback service at: http://www.statenewslines.com/main/feedback.cfm
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- The company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other service we provide, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. StateNewslines and StateNewsWire reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to freemium offerings, prepaid packages, monthly subscription plans to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the website or the service itself.
- The company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by distributing a news release , you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- The company moderates and approves press release Content, but The company and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is Copyright©2007-2011 StateNewlines, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from the company.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that StateNewslines uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by the company) of other customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- The company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and StateNewlines & StateNewsWire and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com